Sunday, April 22, 2012

REACHING THE COLD HEART WITH LOVE

I would never stand idle and watch my children get abused. I would take the necessary steps to protect them from harm. So why do we not do this for ourselves? Do we think that others are more valuable or important than our own being? If we love ourselves as much as our own children, we will grab the fist before it strikes us. And don't tell me that you would lend them your other cheek......Resistance is not violence.
We show love to the innocent and to those who are willing to show it first to themselves. Showing love to the hateful, has only proven by my experience, to disappear before reaching the cold heart. We will try but we will not write the way for others. We will show them but they must show themselves.-Jacob Heynen

No comments: