Sunday, April 22, 2012

THE VOICE OF YOUR OWN SPIRIT


Do not let any voice speak louder than the voice of your own spirit. Learn to trust your voice. Yes you will get burnt by it but your experiences will teach you to travel in the world and eventually you will become great on your own. Remember, you are the best guide for your two traveling feet.

"I've been called many things but I am neither a name nor a label. I am a soul and nothing sticks to the absence of flesh or the perfection of heart. Just try and paint the wind?"

"If just one is able, then all are. Through brokenness, each and every being will be made strong. Pass through the flames of love and be revealed. All weak ideas will die off, when placed against love's character. All people will live and remain because love becomes them. If you have seen the loving, you have seen our father. The loving are one with him."

I've seen the hateful and I've seen the loving and I want them both... to have their place of peace.- Jacob Heynen

No comments: