Sunday, April 22, 2012

A SAVIOUR


Why is important for us to have a savior? Is it not enough that we have love? Is it not enough that we are able to love from within ourselves? But we need a savior because we were told of our lack of righteousness? But who told you that you were unclean? Who told you that you that your humanity was not fit to be near God? Will the words of men be your master forever or will you trust in the love within you to be around when all else fades away? When you pass from this plane to the next, your love will carry you away and the words of this age will fall off of you as tarnish from silver.
One thing about me you must know. It is not the words of any man or woman that reach me but it is the touch that I seek that goes along with the words. Jesus never touched me but I take his words and his way and I touch the world in his place.-Jacob Heynen

No comments: