Wednesday, April 25, 2012

THE BEGINNING OF A DREAM TODAY!

When I first started this blog I posted one comment which said i didn't know how to blog. And there it sat stagnant for over a year. Then I started to copy and paste things I found elsewhere that touched me or that I believed in.
This week I finally found the time to put in all of Jacobs quotes that I could find In honour of him (I had wanted to do this for some time now) and so with that accomplished here I am at a new place. I envisioned this blog always
to be a place I would write my heart. But I knew I wasn't ready yet. However now after just filling the pages for a long time like a life support machine. I am ready to take the dream where I see it. Today is the beginning of where my voice will be heard. Not someone elses quote. Even though I love them. Now I need to write. And tell a tale of the heart. And this is my heart .

5 comments:

Lynelle said...

so very wonderful, my dear friend. :-)
Let your beauty and wisdom, insights, thoughts . . . all of you flow into words, to touch and encourage the souls of others!

I love you

sanctified said...

Thankyou Lynelle. It's definitely a new day Borne out of days at the docks. :) xo

Patti Friday said...

Looking forward to your heart speaks...xo

Patti Friday said...

Can't wait! xo

sanctified said...

Thanx Patti. It's a new day. :) xo