Sunday, April 22, 2012

YOU ARE A KING


A little boy once asked a question in the darkness of his room, "God, who are you?"
There in the silence came the reply, "I am you."
The boy was confused but said, "It must be sad then, being you?"
From the stillness the voice spoke again, "It's true. It is sad being you but it doesn't have to be."
The boy looked down and his eyes were heavy now as he said, "What can I do to be happy?"
The voice said, "Grab a mirror and look at me in you. Realize that you are true and you are never alone. You see me as powerful but you must see that the powerful one is you. Go, dear child, and love your heart back to health. Go and find the true wealth of your heart as it is coupled with mine."
Sometimes the boy dreams that conversations like this one actually did take place but then he remembers that no voice has ever come from outer space. He sees that no one speaks and so he takes the words of his heart and calls them God's.
Poor poor child....I love you so much....and I am sorry that you had to learn that the heart of God was on the tip of your tongue all of this time. I am sorry that you were never told that you were great beyond compare and that you could love yourself with the very words and imagination that were stored up in your heart from birth.
The world made me feel like a dirty beggar but I am a King.-Jacob Heynen ( you are a king )

No comments: